Saudi Health Training Center:
Join the movement towards safer patient care
This Academy is initiated to augment the back bone of Medical Research and to seed the importance of research mission of academy
- Seeding the importance of Research in the profession.
- Integrating the clinical significance of implementing the results of the research.
- Gaining personal and professional skills in conducting researches.
- Implementing the Bio-ethical concepts in conducting a research.
About The Academy
Research is a cornerstone to all healthcare sciences that enlightens the medical field toward a better future. Mastering it is a fundamental step in one’s education and career. Healthcare system is a growing and demanding field, therefore community as well as healthcare advocates are asking for better care. To reach this goal investment in research is becoming a necessity to any healthcare organization and to medical field colleges.
The aim of SaudiHealthTC Research Academy is to conduct a multicourse in different levels from basics to advance; to support and fulfill the demand on the gulf region. Our program utilizes internationally and nationally renowned faculty to teach this innovative executive program, which ends with a full knowledge of research while being supported by our faculty
- Global Research School-Basic
- Global Research School-Advanced
Global Research School-Basic
This school is designed to provide the participant with the introductory level of information in regards to clinical research and to support the participant to produce a research proposal ready to be submitted for IRB approval
This course will help the participants to develop the following competencies:
- The ability to do literature review and medical website search .
- The ability to effectively evaluate and critique clinical research studies.
- The ability to independently develop clinical research proposals including the budget allocation in a scientific methods.
List of topics
- Conceptualization /Literature Review
- Design of qualitative studies
- Design of clinical trials
- ICH-GCP training
- Writing support tools; reference management, plagiarism detection, online editing services
- Proposal submission and approval
- Questionnaire design and validation
- Foundations of Evidence Based Medicine
Global Research School-Advanced
The main focus of this course will be on statistical analysis of research data including both theoretical background and practical exercises, and scientific writing and dissemination of research findings.
List of topics
Introduction to statistical
Analysis of observational studies
- Descriptive statistics
- Bivariate analysis
- Multivariate analysis
Analysis of clinical trials
Analysis of qualitative studies
- Manuscripts Scientific publishing